Astrolabe Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2018
- Colour/Appearance Pale straw with green highlights.
- Aroma/Bouquet Lemon grass, lime peel and elderflower, with background notes of white currant and red pepper.
- Palate Medium-bodied with white peach, gooseberry and citrus flavours, and a dry mineral finish.
- Cellaring Very enjoyable when young and fresh; will age gracefully with careful cellaring.
- Suggested Foods Fresh, leafy green salads; seafood of all types; and dishes with lifted, aromatic herbs.
- Serve Chilled.
WE SHIP NZ WIDE
Only $5.99 for up to 12 bottles!
We accept payment by Visa, Amex, Mastercard, Internet Banking or Bank deposit, so you can purchase with ease.
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Simply email us at [email protected] For Expert advice on picking the right Bottles
NZ OWNED & OPERATED
We are a NZ owned and operated business so you can be sure that we are always on hand to assist you.
Sauvignon Blanc Wine Mixed Case Deal $95 6x750ml Bottles
Try 6 Outstanding Sauvignon Blancs. Great Value 2 x Villa Maria Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc 2 x Stoneleigh Sauvignon Blanc 2 x The Ned Sauvignon Blanc
Sauvignon Blanc Wine Mixed Case Deal $120 6x750ml Bottles
Try 6 Outstanding Sauvignon Blancs. Great Value 3 x Jules Taylor Sauvignon Blanc 3 x Astrolabe Sauvignon Blanc
Bay & Barnes Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2019 6 x 750ml
Rich stonefruit and tropical fruit notes are matched by herbal and citrus characters on a wine showing great intensity on the palate while finishing clean and dry.Alc: 12%