B&G Reserve Rose 2018 6x750ml
Equates to $11.99 Per Bottle ( RRP $14.99 Per Bottle )
- Region: Languedoc Roussillon (750 000 acres) along the Mediterranean sea
- Grape Varieties: 100% Syrah
- Soil : A wide variety of soil such as sand, clay, chalk, schist, gravel and pebbles.
- Climate : Mediterranean climate, very windy with high temperatures and exceptional sun. Our Syrah is obtained by bleeding techniques bringing richness and a pressing process brining freshness.
- Vinification: Blend of bled and press rosés to develop the richness of the bleeding technique and the freshness of the pressing process - De-stalking and crushing of the grapes - Specific settlings to reduce the lees, adapted to a regular fermentation that will develop the aromas – Alcoholic fermentation at low temperature (16° C).
- Ageing in vats on the lees with controlled dissolved oxygen before bottling to keep the freshness and the aromas.
- Available format : 750ml
Selaks The Taste Collection Berries & Cream Rosé 750ml
Tasting Notes: Region: Hawke’s BayColour: Pale PinkAroma & Taste: We’ve called this Rosé Berries & Cream because of the ripe juicy berry flavours when it hits the palate and the...
Torres Sangre de Toro Rose 2017 6x750ml
Equates to $12.99 Per Bottle ( RRP $15.99 Per Bottle ) Tasting notes:Raspberry color. Fragrant and vinous with exquisitely delicate fruit notes (pomegranate). Firm, silky, luscious as it unfolds...