Smooth Ambler Old Scout American Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Old Scout Bourbon is a high-rye straight bourbon whiskey, bottled at 99 proof. It is blended in limited, hand-selected batches without chill-filtration, and enjoys the bold character we think excellent bourbon should deliver.
- Mashbill: 60% corn, 36% rye, 4% malt. A high-rye bourbon.
- Distillation Process: Continuous column distillation.
- Aging: Approximately 5 years old, non-chill filtered.
- Source of grains: Grains from a variety of sources.
- Annual Production: 4,500 cases.
- Tasting Notes: Sweet and smooth, with notes of butterscotch and cherry pipe tobacco, it is exceptionally drinkable for 99 proof.