Glenfiddich Grand Cru 23 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky 700ml
Grand Cru encapsulates the very spirit of luxury and craftsmanship of Glenfiddich while surpassing the very notion of Single Malt, as it sets out to redefine moments of celebration through a new and extraordinary drinking experience.
Created for the non-conformists, it has been uniquely crafted as a surprising delight, at every sip, for those tearing up the rule book and who want to celebrate big life moments in a whole new way.
The remarkably rich whisky, already intense in flavour thanks to long maturation in American and European oak cask, is finely finessed with influences from French cuvée casks. This is the only Glenfiddich Single Malt to undergo this exceptional finishing.
Nose: Apple blossom, freshly baked bread and candied lemon.
Taste: Layers of rich vanilla oak, sweet brioche, sandalwood, pear sorbet and white grape.
Finish: Long, opulent and sweet.
- Unique expression matured for 23 years
- Hand picked American and European oak casks
- Finished in rare French Cuvée casks for up to 6 months
- Exclusive marriage of the finest flavours from Scotland and France
- Fine packaging ideal for gifting
- Perfect for celebrating special occasions